Sunday, August 22, 2010

beautiful things

Here are a few photos I have come across recently that make me go "ooh, I want". I have no need for most of them, but they are so pretty.

I have no pretty jars to attach these to, but that doesn't stop me from imagining them in my kitchen. They can be found here




I'm not a big fan of the whole princess fad, but this is just soooo cute! I want two of them :)


it even has the necklace!


I have a pair of earrings from this designer. Eric bought them for me in San Juan Capistano this spring and it was so hard to just choose one. I think I may need the little one.


This artist does custom work. Her shop is closed right now, but I would love to know what these cost. Can you imagine 2 little blonde, blue eyed fairies for the girls' room?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that pink dress looks like the one the mice made for cinderella before her sisters ripped it up and the fairy godmother came...tooo cute!!