Wednesday, September 15, 2010

pretty in purple

Anika wore this dress to a wedding when she was 9 months old. 




It was a little big, but I bought it on Easter clearance so I was guessing. It's been hanging in Emily's closet for awhile now and there has been no occassion to wear it. Anika pulled it out yesterday and said, "this dress is pretty, Emily wants to wear it". I started to say no, but then changed my mind and put it on her. If it doesn't get worn now she'll be too big and will never try it on so why not?








4 comments:

Erica R. said...

I absolutely ADORE that 4th pic of Emily!!!!

Lisanne said...

me too Erica! That and the 6th are my favorites :)

Melissa McGlocklin said...

I was going to say the exact same thing as Erica!

Wanna B. SuperMom said...

Sometimes I have to remind myself not to save the pretty dresses for "special" occasions, and that the more I paid for it the more it should be worn. Okay alot of times! They are both so adorable!