Sunday, September 5, 2010

Christmas

Is anyone shopping for Christmas yet? I really want to, but for now I am just compiling my wish list. The girls are getting an early gift of a new bed. Anika is so excited and asks me everyday when it will arrive. Isn't this every little girl's dream bed?


Eric and I both love this dollhouse, but we may wait until next year. Look at the solar panels and the cute little wind turbine! I think I would play with it more than the little ones would.


This car is awesome! It is sturdy and fast and it comes apart and can be created in different ways if you buy more than one. 

My girls love to prepare food in their kitchen or mine and this set is so cute. We are big sushi fans in this house.


I'm also looking for nice dress-up things and maybe some cute books. With the girls' birthdays being in November and February I should do all my shopping at once to save my sanity :)

No comments: