Tuesday, June 12, 2012

long weekend

My big girl was sick for the last 4 days with a fever and a headache. All our fun plans for the pool and library and zoo went out the window and we cuddled on the couch watching things like Annie and Jumanji and Dinosaur train. Yesterday a rash came up on her face, and parts of her body so I guess it was Roseola?




Today she seems much better. The fever spiked to 104 last night, but today she has a normal temperature and the spots are fading. I'm thinking we had better get out and restock the fridge today just in case little sis comes down with it next. While the fridge was empty I gave it a good scrubbing and tossed a couple really old condiments. Now it's ready to be filled. I've spent a little too much time on Pinterest the last couple days so I have a list started :)


No comments: