Monday, November 17, 2008

here I am

With all the time I spend online I suppose it was inevitable that I would start up a blog. This will be where I share all the exciting events of my days like Anika learning something new, the joys (and pains) of pregnancy, trying a new recipe, the book I just read, and our latest travels in Europe.

I'll start with a few pictures that I took this morning. I'm 28 weeks pregnant today and this little one has been very active lately. I've been having some lovely aches and pains in my hips and legs now that I'm in the 3rd trimester, but I wouldn't give it up for anything. Here's the growing belly
































and my sweet daughter is cooking breakfast for me :)




















Tomorrow is Anika's 2nd birthday so I'll be back with presents and chocolate. I also have an OB appointment so if you're lucky there will be new ultrasound pictures :)

No comments: